What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the emulation of human intelligence in computers that have been trained to think and behave like humans. Machine learning is a branch of artificial intelligence that refers to the idea that computer programs can learn and adapt to new data without the need for human intervention. Deep learning techniques allow for this automated learning by absorbing large quantities of unstructured data including text, images, and video. Artificial intelligence is used in a variety of ways in today’s society. Its importance has been increasing in today’s world because it can efficiently solve complex problems in a variety of sectors, including healthcare, entertainment, banking, and education. Our everyday lives are becoming more reclined and productive as a result of artificial intelligence.
What about the career options in Artificial Intelligence?
This broad implementation of AI in vast applications is directly proportional to the job requirements of AI application developers.
• According to a LinkedIn Report of India and the United States in 2020, the highly demanding jobs area is Artificial Intelligence Specialists, Blockchain Specialists, Robotics Engineers, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientists, Data Engineer, and Full Stack Developers.
• According to a Gartner study from 2019, AI applications increased by 270 percent between 2015 and 2019. As a result, AI’s popularity is only going to grow in the future. The number of AI job openings is rapidly increasing.
• According to the World Economic Forum, automation would result in a net gain of 58 million jobs worldwide.
• According to the skills-of-Mass-Disruption- Report, over the next five years, the number of jobs requiring artificial intelligence or machine learning (AI/ML) skills will increase by 71%, with employers paying an average premium of $14,175 to eligible candidates. It’s not bad. It’s no surprise that AI/ML is one of the most innovative skill fields in tech, according to Burning Glass.
Use of Artificial Intelligence in the future:
• According to the Discussion paper National Strategy for Artificial Intelligence of National Institution for Transforming India, China and U.K. estimate that 26% and 10% of their GDPs respectively in 2030 will be sourced from AI-related activities and businesses.
• A study by EY and NASSCOM found that by 2022, around 46% of the workforce will be engaged in entirely new jobs that do not exist today, not based on AI Ecosystem.
• By 2027, the global artificial intelligence market is projected to hit $267 billion.
Wow! These career options have a great future with potential in AI so,
Who is an Artificial Intelligence specialist?
AI specialists are those who work to help machines learn. They are problem solvers who develop, evaluate, and implement various Artificial Intelligence models. They are capable of managing AI infrastructure. To build useful AI models, they use machine learning algorithms and a thorough understanding of neural networks. These models can provide strategic insights, allowing an organization to make more effective business decisions.
How to become an Artificial Intelligence specialist?
• To become an AI specialist, you need to be a B. Tech or B.E. graduate in the branch of Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence.
• You must be well skilled in Concepts of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, Natural language processing, Computer Vision, etc.
• Programming languages required to be known, Python and R (Python is a buzzword, in the field of programming nowadays).
Prof. Rahul Dubey
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Sagar Group of Institutions has three futuristic courses: B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science; B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning; and B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with Internet of Things (IoT) at our Gandhi Nagar and Ratibad Campuses. For more details about these new courses visit us at www.sistec.ac.in